Remote Service Delivery
Delivering aged care services and health care in regional, rural, and remote settings brings unique challenges, including isolation, lower populations, and lack of service continuity.
Often new workers are required to quickly adjust to change. To find out how to be successful working in these unique and rewarding environments, click below.
ACSA is dedicated to supporting the aged care services sector with a range of practical training programs, industry events and workforce initiatives.
Distance is no barrier to access, as our training programs are available via online and blended delivery modes.
We believe that knowledge is best shared, so we encourage you to offer your expertise to others.
If working in regional, rural, and remote settings appeals to you, consider the aged care services and the health care sector. One of the fastest-growing sectors, it offers a diversity of job roles and sustainable employment options.
Australia-wide, every day there are exceptional people delivering high-quality care, with compassion and respect for those in need.
There is much to be gained in sharing good practice workforce stories with others. To showcase your organisation or learn from others, click the link below.
The Regional, Rural & Remote Workforce Hub
The RRR Hub is an industry-led online resource designed to support aged care providers and their workers, who deliver services in unique Australian settings.
The RRR Hub provides:
- a conduit to existing national resources through one channel
- practical information and support to assist new employees
- linkages to online training and events
- access to workforce development programs to build workforce capacity
- pathways to job seekers and shared vacancies across organisations
- good practice examples that can be modified for ‘place-based’ solutions
- opportunities for network-building and sharing of expertise and knowledge
The Regional, Rural & Remote Workforce Hub is designed to provide support to new and existing workers to deliver high-quality care that all Australians expect and deserve.